Preschool Resource Teacher/Substitute Position(s) Available
As we plan to reopen safely this fall in school we are looking for two part time or one full time resource/substitute teachers to assist in one of our three classrooms. The resource teacher will assist with daily class activities, help with cleaning during class time, and fill in as a substitute teacher in the event a teacher is absent. All classes will remain in cohorts and each of our three classrooms will have one support staff member. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00-11:45 and/or 12:45-4:00. Please consider becoming a member of our dedicated team of professional educators for the 2020-21 school year. New Morning is state licensed, City of Madison accredited, and a parent cooperative school. We have been offering child centered, play-based, part-day programs for children 2-5 years for over 45 years. We are located in an historic building in the Dudgeon-Monroe neighborhood across the street from the Arboretum.
- Must love working with 3-5 year olds, fellow professionals, and parents
- Experience teaching preschool age in a high quality early child care environment
- Minimum education: Associates degree in ECE
Salary and Benefits:
- Additional hours may be available by subbing in other rooms as needed
- Salary based on education and experience
- Benefits include paid training and professional association fees, paid sick/personal/professional days, access to health insurance (FT only), tuition discount
- Paid vacation during winter/spring breaks, based on years of teaching experience
Please email the following items to April Denton at email@example.com
- Letter of Interest
- Current Resume
- Reference List
New Morning is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.