Join us at Gates & Brovi Wednesday, February 21st between 5 – 10 pm!
Volunteer and Fundraising Opportunities
Click the link to view a summary of the 2017-18 Annual Fundraising Schedule, including these opportunities available throughout the school year:
- Shop Amazon.com through the Smile program – set your charity to New Morning Nursery Inc, and a portion of your purchase goes right to our school.
- Shop for custom labels for all your kids’ items through Mabel’s Labels – set your school/organization to New Morning Nursery School [check that you select the Madison New Morning!]. Families have really liked the products from Mabel’s Labels, and the reliable name information inside sweatshirts, coats, hats, etc., helps out our teachers as well!
- Support our wonderful school photographer/NMNS parent Jen Lucas.
- And, watch for car magnet and tote bag sales at our events!
Below are our great family and community events for the upcoming school year. Click the link to view the 2017-2018 New Morning Nursery School Google Calendar or view our highlighted Special Events below.
Special Events for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Family Picnic and Ice Cream Social: Our welcome-back party for all current NMNS families! This year we’ll have food trucks as a special fundraiser opportunity. September 13, 5:30-7 pm
- Parent Night: Our parents-only evening, with an opportunity to check out the classrooms and talk with teachers, to meet the board of directors and other parents, and to learn about our wonderful co-op culture! September 19, 6:30-8:30 pm
- Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser: We love an excuse to hang out at school on a Saturday morning, especially with pancakes and bacon! November 11, 9-11 am
- 4K Information Night: New to the world of MMSD and 4K programs? We’ll help alleviate some anxiety around your exciting transition to 4K. December 5, 7-8 pm
- Open House: An opportunity for the greater community to check our wonderful programs! January 13, 9am-noon
- Spring Auction: Our fun-filled fundraiser for NMNS families and friends at the beautiful Nakoma Country Club. See auction items here April 28, 6:30-11 pm
- End of Year Picnic: Our end-of-the-year potluck picnic and opportunity to celebrate the arrival of summer, located at nearby Westmorland Park. June 6, 5:30-7 pm