Welcome to the Birch room for 3’s and 4’s (age 3 by 9/1), from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Experienced teachers in a safe, nurturing environment
- Stimulating, developmentally appropriate, play-based curriculum, taking children’s interests into consideration
- Literacy, science, math, art, sensory activities, and dramatic play
- Music and movement activities integrated into daily curriculum
- Emphasis on social interaction, developing self esteem, language skills and problem solving
- Beautiful natural outdoor learning environment with large motor activities daily
Photos by Caroline Marie Photography.